As more platforms and features continue to be added to Brawlhalla, it is becoming harder to be able to play as a single account, whether it be for cosmetics, gear, or other things players are spending their money on. In fact, players may end up paying multiple times what they would have paid just for a single account.
So for such purposes, it becomes ever so important to link accounts in Brawlhalla. If you want to know about the details on how to do that, read on…
How To Link Accounts in Brawlhalla
To help players share their progress across platforms, Ubisoft has created an easy way to link their accounts to each other. Players just need to log in using their common Ubisoft account on all platforms.
This leads to the next issue, which is, how to link the account. You can link your Ubisoft account to Steam, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and other services via the Accounts page.
After you have linked the different accounts, it will use the same Ubisoft account, and hence your progress will become shared across platforms.
You can even synchronize your progress with your friends who also own the game. The main reason for this is that you need to be able to log in with one account in order to play the game.
If you are playing on one device, you may have a different login for that device than if you are playing on another. Hence, it becomes difficult to play and share the progress if you have multiple accounts.
Brawlhalla: History’s greatest warriors brawl to prove who’s the best in an epic test of strength and skill. These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Every weapon you pick up changes your style of play
Brawlhalla is a free 2D platform fighting game that supports up to 8 local or online players with full cross-play for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android!
- Online Ranked 1v1 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Matches you against players near your skill level.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder with a friend! Matches you and a partner against teams near you skill level. Your friend can be online or right next to you.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, or Locally to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording, and replay. Dozens of maps. Single-player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking.
Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
You can follow us on Twitter and drop a like on Facebook to get the latest update on guides for Mobile Games, PC Games, and Codes List for different games. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…