CSGO Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes (Official) – February 2, 2022 – The Counter Strike Global Offensive update has been released on the PC. The latest update resolves issues related to the controller, maps, andUI, according to the official patch notes.
The general stability and bug fixes are included in today’s patch. New maps, game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues were added to the game after the Operation Riptide update.
Players are still facing several issues while playing the game, since the last update. There are a few issues that will be fixed by the patch today.
CSGO Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes – February 2, 2022
- In Short Competitive Matches, increased the initial round loss streak to 2 to reduce the economic impact of pistol rounds.
- Added The Boardroom Sticker Capsule, now available for purchase in-game.
- Fixed a player spawn bug in competitive mode.
- cl_showpos is now cheat protected (thanks Spunj!).
STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER
- Various default binding changes for controllers only.
- Flick stick initial turning rate modulated by stick throw.
- Fixed crouching when exiting menu using controller B button.
- Ramp in aim over time immediately after closing a radial menu, unless the stick is deadzoned.
- FIX: Up/Down movement in spectator free cam supports analog triggers.
- Radial menus (+quickinv/+quickgrenades) allow selection of molotovs/incendiary grenades picked up from other teams.
- +quickgrenade radial mimics +slot4 when tapped.
- Restored “Reset” button on Options/Controller Screen.
- Added zoom sensitivity settings for gyro, touchpad, and stick, separate from mouse.
- Various Button Glyph fixes (ongoing).
- Fixed molotov/incendiary grenades going through the wall and floor in mid.
- Miscellaneous fixes.
You can follow us on Twitter and drop a like on Facebook to get the latest update on guides for Mobile Games, PC Games, and Codes List for different games. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…