For the past several days, I have been playing a lot of High School Story, a time management, school building simulation game. I like to follow the story of the rivalry and the creation of the best high school that there has ever been.
Since this is not an easy job, I have decided to give you some High School Story cheat codes and a set of tips and tricks to help you improve your strategy and turn your high.
High School Story is aware of this trick and will send your students to detention after that, and the only way to get out of it is to wait for time to pass. Maybe it is better to be a good player and not a cheat.
The best hangouts to get in High School Story
There are three different types of hangouts that can become the home of your students:
- Nerd Hangouts which gives you a maximum of 3,500 coins per hour, but can only hold 2 students.
- Jock Hangouts which gives you a maximum of 2,000 coins per hour and can hold 3 students.
- Prep Hangouts give you a maximum of 1,000 coins per hour and can house 3 students.
Although you can’t go without a Prep hangout, I would suggest keeping those to a minimum.
For starters, it would be a great idea to have a prep hangout, three nerd hangouts, and three jock ones.
Although at first, it might seem that you have all the coins that you need, pretty soon all things will become extremely expensive, so make sure to maximize coin production.
Send your students on dates
High School Story has a different approach to dating when compared to real life: it’s best to have couples that keep on dating and are in serious relationships.
Even though at first dating seems a waste of time, as soon as the status of the couple changes from flirting to dating, you will start getting rewards. Coins, free rings: it’s all there, proving that it’s worth investing time in real relationships!
Don’t rush buying plots of land
Some of your quests will require you to buy a new plot of land and new plots are more and more expensive. If you want to save time and money, you should only buy a plot of land if you need it for a mission.
Getting Free Rings
It is possible to earn free rings by linking your game to your Facebook account and linking students with your Facebook friends, which is the easiest way to do it.
If you use the same method, you can sell these classmates and get new ones. It is a slow process, but it is free rings.
Although it is not the same, make sure you complete missions because some will reward you with free rings, only spend them when you really need to, and send your students on dates!
Create Books in Library
They don’t get cheaper if you buy more, but you should always buy more because pretty soon you will need a ton of them anyway to upgrade your students.
So always work on getting books. The easiest way to get the most is to upgrade the library and always order the 23-hour book pack, although it’s insanely expensive!
Stop rushing student upgrades
As long as you have the books, you can immediately upgrade your students. However, I would advise you against upgrading them all over level 3 for two reasons:
- first, you will sometimes need a high-level student of a specific type to complete a mission and maybe you won’t have enough books to get it there,
- and second, you might actually end up selling students to make room for the new complex ones (like gamers and homecoming students and so on).
Maximizing Coin Revenue
Since it’s pretty obvious that you need a ton of them, there are a few ways to make sure that your high school is producing at maximum levels:
1. Keep the parties running. If you don’t need a specific student to join you, send their random students for a party and sell the student that you get. Rinse and repeat to make more coins for free.
2. Maximize revenue with hangouts. Make sure that you have your hangouts filled with students so that they make money as fast as possible.
Since you can sell them, whenever you get a special one, simply sell the one you don’t need and they will keep making money.
The higher the level of your students, the faster they will produce money, but the sum can’t get past the maximum level of the hangout (that’s why it’s best to have more Nerd and Jock hangouts to maximize revenue)
3. Send your guys on dates: relationships make you money. It’s easy as that!
High School Story student combinations
- Jock: Jock + Jock
- Prep: Prep + Prep
- Nerd: Nerd + Nerd
- Cheerleader: Prep + Jock
- Student Gov: Prep + Nerd
- Gamer: Jock + Nerd
- Artist: Artist + Artist
- Artist: Artist + any special student
- Dancer: Artist + Jock
- Filmmaker: Artist + Nerd
- Actor: Artist + Prep
- Homecoming Queen or Homecoming King: Filmmaker + Cheerleader
Remember, it’s good to have a lot of patience and be ready to spend a lot of time playing the game, and eventually it will pay off. If you have other tips and tricks for High School Story on iOS, let us know!
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…