Marvel’s Spiderman Hug it Out Trophy Guide- After the PlayStation console platform, Developer Insomniac Games and Nixxess Software released Marvel’s Spiderman Game on the PC platform through PlayStation PC LLC publisher. Spiderman is one of the official Superheroes in the Marvel Family. This is a 3rd person Action Adventure game where you will be offered to play as Peter Parker and Spiderman in New York City.
Marvel’s Spiderman game holds lots of collectible things. To collect these items in your inventory, you must complete some challenges or challenges or some quests with a significant order. And one of the collectible items in this game is the Hug it out Trophy. Many players have managed to get it, and some others are still looking for a guide to get it.
So in this article, we will guide and help you with the best of our knowledge on how to get the Hug it Out Trophy in Marvel’s SpiderMan Game.
Hug it Out Trophy Guide for Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered
Follow the below steps to collect the Hug it out Trophy in Marvel’s SpiderMan Game.
- First, unlock the Trip Mine Gadget. You can unlock this gadget in Chapter No2.
- After getting the Gadget, equip it.
- Now go to an enemy area where they are walking around. Make sure that any two enemies come to each other while guarding the place.
- Now, when an enemy is coming to meet the other, place the Trip Mine on his body and aim on the other.
- By doing this technique, the enemy will be webbed onto the other enemy.
- Apply this method at least ten times on ten different enemies, and you will get a notification of “Hug it Out Trophy Unlocked”.
So this was all about how to get the Hug it Out Trophy. If you have something to add, feel free to comment down below.
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…