If you like to play a retro style pixel ARPG, then My Heroes Sea is just the perfect fit for your needs. And before you start teaming up for a new journey, i bet you would like some nice goodies to gain an awesome head start? Here we’ve compiled all the codes list to do the same! Get your goodies before they go away!
How to redeem codes in My Heroes Sea
Currently, the rewards of codes include mostly Gold, Skill Token, Glamstone and Diamond. Once you’ve got any codes, simply follow these steps to claim the in-game goodies:
- Launch My Heroes Sea and enter the game. At the top right corner of your screen, tap the gear icon to open settings.
- In the pop-up window, tap Get Prizes.
- Tap Enter a redeem code and type or paste your code. Then tap Get Prizes. (If you’re not seeing any prompts, check your mail for the rewards.)
And that is how you can redeem the free codes.
Working Codes so far for My Heroes Sea
- Q4ZJ5CU78XZ | x200 Diamond
- R9PPHA32G9K | Free rewards
- PRCQWX2U8WF | Free rewards
- MH2021 | x10 Weapon Token, x1 Mythic Skill Token
- HERO2021 | x10 Weapon Token, x1 Mythic Skill Token
- U6KEXH27WG4 | Free rewards
- DTY2AP57P3U | x1 Reservation limited hat, x50 Diamond
- 97BUYAQQ3NV | x500 Glamstone, x2 Weapon Token, x302,000 Gold, x2 Rusty Key
- AF6XC5BBJW8 | x2 Skill Token, x20 Sanguinite, x2 Res Token
- BQXUU8W4R57 | x1 Mythic Skill Token, x150 Diamonds, x1,000 Glamstone, x40,000 Gold
- MKYA5FPKDHU | x2 Mythic Skill Token, x1 Rusty Witch Key, x150 Diamonds
NOTE: Due to the universal nature of the guide, the wording can be same. Hence readers’ discretion is highly advised!
How to get more My Heroes Sea codes
Since My Heroes Sea is a new indie game, right now the most effective way of getting more codes is to stay tuned to the official Reddit. You can also check their official Facebook for more of such codes. Additionally, you can bookmark or check back this page as we’ll keep a keen eye out for you.
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…