The PC version of the update is rolling out. The latest update contains mechanical fixes for everyone’s favourite fish-lover and a fix for Trickster’s rank-ups, according to the official patch notes.
Pathfinder WOTR Update 1.1.7c Patch Notes – January 17, 2022
These are the Quest bug fixes from this Pathfinder WOTR patch update:
- A Refuge from the Present: fixed the missing text in the pop-up window before the battle. Fixed the issue that could make this quest impossible to complete;
- Fixed the error that could block the progress of the Devastation quest;
- Fixed the issue of getting stuck with Yozz during Greybor’s quest in chapter 4;
- In some cases, Yozz didn’t appear during The Price of Loyalty quest when he should have been there – fixed.
These are the Areas bug fixes from this Pathfinder WOTR patch update:
- Fixed the issue which could lead to breaking the battle at the Shrine of the Three before it began;
- In the house of Wintersun’s leader, the characters could get stuck in the doorway sometimes – fixed;
- In the Nameless Ruins, after interacting with the statue, Nenio and the player could get stuck in the lying animation – fixed;
- The 4th obelisk in the Ineluctable Prison sometimes couldn’t be broken – fixed (and was also moved to a nearby room).
These are the Crusade bug fixes from this Pathfinder WOTR patch update:
- Absorption now works according to the description. The number of uses of this ability has been increased to 3;
- Bestow Protection didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- Dominate in tactical battles no longer leads to freezes;
- Fixed an error in the dialogue with Odan;
- Fixed an incorrect link in the description of Zagelforntz’s Masterpiece decree;
- Fixed generals’ Bone Arrow ability in tactical battles;
- Fixed Mass Hideous Laughter in tactical battles;
- Fixed the description of Blood Potion feat;
- Fixed the mechanics of healing in tactical battles;
- Judgment Day now works according to its description;
- Some choice effects in Socothbenoth’s dialogue (mythic Legend rank up) didn’t give anything – fixed;
- Some events could appear as available for the second time, and as the result, could not provide the rewards, because they were already given – fixed;
- Wealth Brings Strength now shows correctly as a global buff and a feat;
- Fixed the issue with Trickster’s rank-ups.
Classes & Mechanics
These are the Classes and Mechanics fixes from this Pathfinder WOTR patch update:
- Paladins’ ability Smite Evil didn’t work correctly if it was used by a couple of paladins on the same target – fixed;
- Skald’s Damage Reduction didn’t stack before you gained a new level – fixed;
- Trickster’s Knowledge (World) 1 rank didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- Trickster’s Lore (Nature) 3 rank didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- Trickster’s Stealth 3 rank didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- Warpriest’s spellbook was not available to be merged when taking the Loremaster Prestige Class – fixed.
These are the items bug fixes from this Pathfinder WOTR patch update:
- All-round defense didn’t have a name in a tooltip, and its radius was 5 instead of 10 – fixed;
- Broken Gauntlets had an incorrect name and could be worn by animal companions. Resolution: now the name is The Stern Hand, and it can be worn only by companions or the player;
- Perfect Storm didn’t work correctly – fixed.
This is the only UI bug fix from this Pathfinder WOTR patch update:
- Items in non-active slots (such as shields) could still give bonuses – fixed.
These are the Miscellaneous bug fixes from this Pathfinder WOTR patch update:
- After exiting the area while a party member is captured in a pit, said party member would appear out of the map in the next area – fixed;
- Fixed some issues with items not being displayed on kitsune’s model while they were in a human form;
- Fixed the issue with the materials of the mythic banners;
- Sometimes when inspecting an enemy, various messages appeared in the battle log – fixed.
You can follow us on Twitter and drop a like on Facebook to get the latest update on guides for Mobile Games, PC Games, and Codes List for different games. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…