The latest update for Warframe hot dropped yesterday. This update Fixed incorrect Adversary rewards (weapon % bonus, Ephemera, Hound) being given after Vanquishing a Kuva Lich or Sister of Parvos. More optimization and fixes were added to the game, which we will see in the following points.
Warframe – Echoes of War: Hotfix 31.1.2 – Feb 11, 2022
Echoes of War: Hotfix 31.1.2
Hotdropped yesterday: Fixed incorrect Adversary rewards (weapon % bonus, Ephemera, Hound) being given after Vanquishing a Kuva Lich or Sister of Parvos. Full PSA here.
- We are working on next steps for those who were affected – more information to come as we lock something in.
- Fixed DirectX 11 detection issues for systems that have managed to avoid an Update for Windows 7 released on February 26, 2013.
- We strongly encourage you to run Windows Update when you can, to avoid strange problems and security vulnerabilities on your PC!
- Updated Yareli’s Surging Blades Augment description for clarity:
- Was: Press 3 to hurl a single Aquablade, which gains 10% damage per enemy hit by your Aquablades. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
- Now: Activate Aquablades while in use or during cooldown to hurl a single blade. Thrown blades gain 10% damage when any Aquablade hits an enemy. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
- Reduced the background size of the Captura Advanced Menu panel to improve visibility of your masterpiece.
- We’re looking at more improvements as well – stay tuned.
- Fixed Lavos and Hildryn infused with Aquablades being unable to throw the disk with the Surging Blades Augment equipped because they don’t use Energy.
- Lavos can now throw the projectile on a cooldown and Hildryn using her Shields.
- Fixed multiple holstered weapons (specifically Staff, Tonfa, and Sword and Shield holsters) clipping through Hildryn’s Einheri Skin.
- More fixes towards Adversary transmissions not showing your Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos.
- Fixed Transferring to Operator while using Vauban canceling the count in the UI for Tesla Nervos.
- Fixed Relics and Arcanes appearing far too large within the confines of the boxes in the Codex.
- Fixed the rounding of the Growing Power Mod % display incorrectly at 25% in the Mod screen and 26% in the HUD. They now both correctly show 25%.
- Fixed the Solunar Glyph disappearing from the in-game Market and player inventories, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1299640-solunar-glyph-gone/
- Fixed rare crashes that could occur when the engine attempted to repair cache corruption.
- Fixed script error after throwing a Specter ball, dying and then respawning before it spawns.
You can follow us on Twitter and drop a like on Facebook to get the latest update on guides for Mobile Games, PC Games, and Codes List for different games. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…