If you’ve been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Most players don’t get to play the game in fullscreen as of now. Keep reading if you need a solution for that.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel How To Launch Fullscreen
How to get Yu-Gi-Oh! off the ground? All the changes you need to make in Master Duel will be done in steam. You can start it off by locating Launch Yu-Gi-Oh!. Right click on Master Duel in the library and it will open in a new window. Then do the next things:
- Right click the game in your steam library.
- Select properties and open that option.
- Under general in the launch options text field enter “-popupwindow” without the quotes.
- Then simply exit the option after you are done inputting.
- The game should launch in fullscreen automatically now.
Alternatively, you can also press ALT-Enter inside the game and see if that switches the window mode inside the game too.
Either way, these two methods should be sufficient enough to launch Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel in Fullscreen.
The game is F2P and is available for download in steam.
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…