In this guide, We share some tips and Strategies on the game Dragon Cliff. Dragon Cliff has a deep and complex itemization system to support endless character builds. In order to assemble the most powerful adventure team, players need to collect adventure, kill monsters, advance talent trees, and find scrolls.
Dragon Cliff Guides, Tips, and Strategies for Beginners
Guide and Tips on the Basics
Basically Dragon Cliff will let you play the role of mayor which mean you will be;
- Send party of adventurer into the dungeon while managing their equipment(s) and selection of class(s).
- Simple town’s resource management (not much, such as create weapon or Armor to funding your town).
- Manage your town’s residents by expel and approve of applicant(s)
In-game Currency Guide
obtain: selling equipment, resident skill, exploration
use: common money in the game
obtain: victory in any dungeon, refund when dismiss adventurer, purchase by Ash of Hope
use: levelling adventurer, summon adventurer
*remark: 25 Ash of Hope can be used to purchase ‘Practice Pack’ which contain 1 million Practice Points.
Ash of Hope
obtain: victory in Mystic Dimension (hard mode dungeon accessible after complete the quest and bought the key)
use: purchase item in new shop (such as Practice Points, advance material, etc.)
|Missionary||Complete Inn’s Construction (Main Quest)|
|Paladin||Dropped from Blood Stone Beast (Main Quest)|
|Night Blade||Dropped from Demon Skull (Main Quest)|
|Snow Maiden||Dropped from “Yitchin, the nest of thousand worms”(main quest) and also drops from all snow mountain bosses|
|Soul Thief||7 and above Wooden Forest bosses|
|Warrior||level 10 and above Wooden Forest bosses|
|Tough Woman||15 and above Wooden Forest bosses|
|Cube||Dropped from Snow Mountain bosses|
|Bun Sister||Dropped from Snow Mountain bosses|
|Fashion Boy||Snow Mountain bosses|
|Iron Soldier||Dropped from Buried Temple bosses|
|Fire Charger||Dropped from Buried Temple bosses|
|Elemental Wizard||Buried Temple bosses|
|Fire Assassin||Dropped from Mist Forest bosses|
|Red horn||Dropped from Mist Forest bosses|
|Duelist||Dropped from Mist Forest bosses|
|Golden Shaman||Dropped from Mist Forest bosses during Spring|
|Conjurer||Dropped from Northern Territory bosses|
|Tactician||Dropped from level 31 and above Imperial Mausoleum bosses|
|Fire Player||– Buy “Pile of Ash” from the shop
– Complete “A Charming Flame” quest
|Young Warlock||Obtained from the quest chain “Hidden Cult” and “Immortal Corpse, Shijie Xian”|
|Chubby Lady||– Complete Wooden Forest level 9 twice
– Complete “Farm, farm, farm!”
– Buy “Farming Guide” from the shop
Practice Points Table
|Range||PP Required||PP Required (cumulative)||Remark|
|1 – 70||1.5 million||1.5 million|
|71 – 75||3 million||4.5 million|
|76 – 80||10 million||14.5 million|
|81 – 85||29 million||43.5 million||Max Talent Acquired|
|86 – 90||87 million||130 million||Only Boost Stat|
Potential are the maximum growth such adventurer can achieve. (the number show under level in adventurer status window) Therefore, normally higher potential mean better adventurer.
Please note that potential only show the upper limit which mean in some case adventurer with lower potential can have higher actual status.
Table Guide for Rarity and Potential Range
|Common||0 – 37|
|Rare||39 – 73|
|Epic||74 – 122|
|Legendary||107 – 191|
|Ancient||194 – 285|
Equipment Slot Guide and Tips
Adventurer have 5 equipment slots.
- Scrolls (unlock when you beat normal mode)
- Amulet (end game content)
|Star||Red||Star’s special effect + Legend’s special effect|
|Ancient||Dark Red||Legend’s special effect|
|Legendary||Orange||Legend’s special effect|
|Equipment||Possible Max Gem Socket|
Your town consist of 7 facilities.
Residents consist of 4 parts;
- Current Resident
– This is the list of your current resident(s), you can dismiss them here.
– Sometimes all resident(s) are not shown correctly, just reopen the Resident’s window will fix it.
- Add Residential Vacancy
– You can add more residential slot here with gold.
– Maximum are 30 slots.
– List of resident applicants who want to live in your lovely town.
– After successful adventure, 3 applicants will always appear here and when you choose one the others will went away.
- Temporary Accommodation
– You can told the AI to lock up every ancient or legendary resident that came by, so you can look at them later.
Add Residential Vacancy Cost
Residents consist of 3 parts;
- Adventurer List
– This is the list of adventurer interested to join your town.
– New adventurer will arrive every 20 days.
– Successful adventure also have chance to attract new adventurer.
– Auto-hire legendary or ancient adventurer..
– Spend 50,000 Practice Points to instantly summon a new adventurer.
Armor Factory and Weapon Factory
Both Armor Factory and Weapon Factory consist of 2 parts;
– You can craft armor or weapon here.
– Told the AI to Auto-sell armor or weapon according to its quality.
Material Table (WIP)
|1 – 7||Hide /
|8||Refined Leather /
|9 – X||Refined Leather + Demon Fragment /
Refined Ore + Demon Fragment
– You can buy consumable and ring here.
– Shop will restock every 20 days.
– Successful adventure also have chance to restock the shop.
School consist of 2 parts;
You can upgrade your adventurer active skill, passive skill and tactic.Active Skill
Skill Lvl Gold Cost Cumulative Book Pages Cumulative PP Cumulative School Lvl Req. 1 – – – – – – – 1 to 2 2,500 2,500 0 0 0 0 1 2 to 3 5,000 7,500 0 0 0 0 1 3 to 4 5,000 12,500 0 0 0 0 2 4 to 5 10,000 22,500 0 0 0 0 2 5 to 6 15,000 37,500 0 0 0 0 2 6 to 7 12,000 49,500 5 5 10,000 10,000 3 7 to 8 24,000 73,500 10 15 20,000 30,000 3 8 to 9 36,000 109,500 15 25 30,000 60,000 3
Skill Lvl Gold Cost Cumulative Book Pages Cumulative PP Cumulative School Lvl Req. 1 – – – – – – – 1 to 2 3,000 3,000 0 0 0 0 2 2 to 3 15,000 18,000 25 25 20,000 20,000 3
- Create Scroll
Scroll Cost Book Pages 50
Demon Fragment 20
Infused Powder 20
Crystal of the Wooden Forest 1
Ink of the Mist Forest 1
Ice of the Snow Mountain 1
Seal of the Buried Temple 1
Stone of the Hellish Path 1
Leaf of the Imperial Mausoleum 1
Sands of the Northern Territory 1
Furnace consist of 5 parts;
– Combine 3 identical item to upgrade their rarity.
– Level 1 can upgrade epic to legendary.
– Level 2 can upgrade legendary to ancient.
– Add extra property to equipment.
– Add 1 for ancient rarity equipment.
– Add 2 for star rarity equipment.
– Re-roll existing property.
– Decompose equipment for material.
Equipment Level 8 and above Demon Fragment Gem Level 7 and above Infused Powder
– Transfer special effect from one equipment to another.
Pier (Build Exploration Boat)
Ship Material Table
Practice Points 50,000
Practice Points 100,000
Refined Leather 2,000
Refined Ore 2,000
|3||Practice Points 200,000
Refined Leather 3,500
Refined Ore 3,500
Book Pages 100
Demon Fragment 10
There are 2 types of event.
Player Toggle Event
Event that toggled by player in Event tab.
Resident Trigger Event
Event that toggled by fill up resident happiness bar by holding Player Toggle Event. (Green bar above resident avatar)
|Battle Enhancement: Tiger’s Roar||General||when dealing damage, 10% chance to reducing target ‘hit rate’ and ‘dodge rate’ by 10% for 3 seconds|
|Battle Enhancement: Spiritual Heart||Retired Governor||30% chance of receiving 50% damage and turn remaining damage into damage-over-time for 3 seconds|
|Battle Enhancement: Dodge Heal||Knight||when dodged, recover 8% health|
We hope this guide on tips and strategies for Dragon Cliff was of some use to you. If it did help you, mention it in the comments below.
You can follow us on Twitter and drop a like on Facebook to get the latest update on guides for Mobile Games, PC Games, and Codes List for different games. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Writer by day, gamer by night. Story-driven games are his favorite along with sprinkles of fighting games. When fitness is all you can think about, writing and gaming take a backseat sometimes…